Enjoy fantastic views of Brisbane City from this 26th-floor apartment in Festival Towers.
This North facing apartment captures views of the city and Brisbane River towards Kangaroo Point. The fantastic alfresco balcony can be opened up or fully enclosed to create a unique dining area.
– One generous bedroom
– One modern bathroom with concealed laundry
– One secure car space
– Versatile alfresco balcony can be fully enclosed and is perfect for entertaining or relaxing
– Stylish kitchen with stone benches and gas cooktop
– Open plan living area captures plenty of natural light
– Ducted air conditioning intercom access
– Approx. 65sqm of living on the 26th Floor
Festival Towers apartment facilities include a pool, spa, sauna, gymnasium and BBQ area. In the perfect city heart location, all that the vibrant CBD has to offer is at your fingertips with Queen Street Mall just 200m away.
Only approx 1 minute’s walking distance to the new Albert Street Station, which will provide rail services to the southern end of the CBD for the first time, opening up opportunities for employment, business, education, and entertainment.